Soubor nástrojů kampaně
You are here
To further spread your campaign message, seize individual opportunities that may open up for you.
This could include:
- A photo opportunity for the press
- A radio phone-in on your occupational safety issue
- Writing and placing feature articles in magazines and journals (for example, personnel management, trade and safety journals)
- Suggesting a TV documentary to a TV company. They will want real life victims as well as experts willing to speak to the camera.
- Sending a letter to the paper, for example following a reported workplace accident related to your campaign area.
- The press and media generally want a human interest angle. They will want statistics of accidents backed up by real life victims or their relatives.
- Testimonies and/or photos of victims may be needed for press releases, videos, advertisements and interviews. Makers of TV documentaries will want people willing to talk to the camera.
- NGO health-related pressure groups and trade unions can be sources of contacts.