Conference to raise awareness of MSDs and the Healthy Workplaces campaign
On 26 October, as part of the European Week for Safety and Health, the Hungarian focal point is holding a conference to raise awareness of the main topics of the Healthy Workplaces ‘Lighten the Load’ campaign.
Occupational safety and health (OSH) experts from both the public and private sectors provide insights on MSDs, including on the future of office work from an MSD prevention point of view, as well as creating a safe working environment for workers with special needs. The conference ends with three presentations by the winners of the 2021 Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Award.
Taking place in Budapest, 100 or so participants are taking part including OSH and healthcare professionals, company representatives and experts from the public and the private sectors.
- Katalin Balogh, National Focal Point Manager
- Péter Nesztinger, Head of the Labour Safety Department at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology
- Edit Német, Project Head at Telework
- Dr. Erika Jókai, Adjunct at Óbuda University, Adult Education Center
- Ildikó Vásárhelyi-Nagy, Assistant Professor at Semmelweis University Health Science Branch, Physiotherapy Chair