The legal aspects of the COVID-19 vaccination in the context of healthy workplaces
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of our lives, but how is the vaccine viewed in terms of medical and labour laws? And what will be the impact on ensuring safe and healthy workplaces?
To answer these questions, the Czech focal point is holding a seminar on 23 June. The seminar kicks off with a presentation and update on the progress of the Healthy Workplaces campaign. The focus then shifts to the COVID-19 vaccination, in particular as regards medical and labour laws. Speakers also discuss the recognition of COVID-19 as an occupational disease. An online chat will be held with participants after each presentation.
The seminar is primarily intended for entrepreneurs and OSH specialists in all types of companies. It takes place online with around 100 participants, including representatives of the Czech focal point and members of the Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic.
- Eva Martinicová, Head of the Employers’ Relations department at the Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic
- Jaroslav Hlavín, National Representative of FOP, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Daniel Dražan, Paediatrician and member of the Czech Vaccinology Society
- Martin Mikyska, Lawyer and Independent Consultant
- Ondřej Dostál, Lawyer and University Teacher specialising in medical law