Awards ceremony for the ’Golden Helmet’ good practice contest
Taking place on 29 October during the European Week for Safety and Health at Work, the award ceremony for the winners of the ‘Golden Helmet’ good practice contest brings together the winning companies to share their examples of ergonomic improvements for workplaces.
Organised by the Latvian focal point, the award recognises Latvian companies who have developed innovative and effect measures to reduce musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) in workplaces that are not offices or teleworking spaces.
Taking place in Riga and broadcast live on the YouTube and Facebook pages of the Latvian focal point, the event is aimed at company representatives and OSH stakeholders.
- Renārs Lūsis, State Labour Inspectorate of Latvia
- Aleksandrs Muhlinkins, Free Trade Union
- Confederation of Latvia(video)
- Dagnija Baldiņa, Vidzemes slimnīca,JSC
- Diāna Madelāne, Severstal Distribution, LLC
- Dmitrijs Daņiļenko, SCHWENK Latvia, LLC
- Elīna Kalašņikova, Rimi Latvia, LLC
- Evita Šmita, ”Ventspils nafta” termināls, LLC
- Guna Voiceščuka, Riga Airport, JSC
- Ieva Andersone, Silkeborg Spaantagning Baltic, LLC
- Jānis Stuglis, Omniva, LLC
- Jeļena Rībeniece, LVRTC, LLC
- Jūlija Lazareva, Skonto Plan Ltd, LLC
- Juris Kozinda, Rīgas siltums, JSC
- Krišjānis Caune, R GRUPA, LLC
- Liene Kļava, AE PARTNER, LLC
- Līga Meņģelsone, LDDK (video)
- Linda Akmentiņa, Cēsu alus, JSC