What should the focus be?
The focus of exhibitions is on creating a presence and showing your organisation to a wider audience. While content is important, visibility and letting your audience know you are there is the priority, so be creative and engaging.
Thanks to such an event you can attract an audience and inform them about the most important messages of your campaign.
If well organised, the event will be remembered by your audience.
- These events are usually expensive and they involve time and energy.
Plan your exhibition stand
- Use strong colours and visuals to catch people’s attention.
- If possible, have interactive demonstrations that involve visitors to your stand. A video could be shown.
- Have a simple clear message, focusing on features and benefits:
- This should be visible from some distance.
- Put supporting information and less important messages in smaller type faces.
- Keep all information to a minimum as most people will only spend a few minutes at your stand.
- Include literature stands so visitors can take away information:
- Check the predicted attendee numbers.
- You need to have enough supplies of the right materials.