Romania – Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load opening conference
To launch the campaign in Romania, the national focal point is holding an online conference to highlight the significance of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) for employers and employees in nearly all sectors of activity in the EU.
The conference focuses on the main objectives of the campaign and how it will be run in Romania. A series of presentations by occupational safety and health (OSH) experts looks at different aspects of the topic, including:
- understanding risk assessment and MSDs;
- ergonomic aspects and practical tips for teleworking;
- MSDs and young workers and students;
- MSDs and ergonomic and psychosocial risks;
- spine-related MSDs in public transport workers.
Taking place online with some 150 OSH stakeholders in Romania, the event also includes a presentation by EU-OSHA Network Manager Tim Tregenza on the agency’s activities in 2020 and plans for 2021.
- Ioana-Georgiana Nicolescu, National Focal Point Manager, Institutul Naţional de Cercetare - Dezvoltare pentru Protecţia Muncii ''Alexandru Darabont'' - INCDPM, Bucharest
- Adrian Ispășoiu, President of the Romanian OSH Association (ARSSM)
- Alina Voinea, Psychologist and Psychotherapist, PR consultant
- Anca Mihaela Pricop, Head of OSH Department, The Ministry of Labour and Social Justice (MMJS)
- Bianca Buta, HR Manager, S.C. Marquardt Schaltsysteme S.C.S.
- Dantes Nicolae Bratu, Inspector General, State Labour Inspectorate
- Delia Mihăilă, Senior Researcher in the Ergonomics Laboratory at the National Research & Development Institute of Occupational Safety ‘Alexandru Darabont’ INCDPM, Bucharest
- Doru Costin Darabont, Director-General at the National Research Institute of Occupational Safety “Alexandru Darabont” INCDPM, Bucharest
- Izet Ali, Head of the Tulcea Labour Territorial Inspectorate
- Marius Dincă, Physical Therapist, Founder of the Activelife Therapy Centre
- Niculae Voinoiu, Director of OSH Control Direction, Labour Inspectorate
- Petru Mureșan, OSH & IT expert, CEO SSM company
- Raluca Maria Iordache, Head of the Ergonomics Laboratory at the National Research & Development Institute of Occupational Safety ‘Alexandru Darabont’ INCDPM, Bucharest
- Tim Tregenza, Network Manager at the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA)
- Viorica Petreanu, Senior Researcher in the Ergonomics Laboratory at the National Research & Development Institute of Occupational Safety ‘Alexandru Darabont’ INCDPM, Bucharest