MSD risk factors, prevention strategies and good practice
As part of the European Week for Safety and Health at Work, the Bulgarian focal point is holding an event on 29 October to raise awareness of work-related musculoskeletal disorders and how to prevent and control them.
Speakers discuss the risk factors and prevention strategies for musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) as well as measures and good practices to alleviate lifting heavy loads in the construction sector. The participation of employees in workplace risk assessments and MSDs in relation to psychosocial risks are also discussed.
Taking place at hotel Albena in Hisaria, participants include trade unionists, representatives of training centres, construction organisations and representatives of workers in working conditions groups.
- Alexander Zagorov, Confederate Secretary at Podkrepa Labour Confederation
- Juliana Ilieva, Psychologist
- Kiril Binev, Chief Expert at Podkrepa Labour Confederation
- Kiril Tyulev, Construction Chamber of Plovdiv
- Stoyko Atanasov, Expert at the Podkrepa Labour Confederation