Innovation market: safe and healthy working
On 3 October, stakeholders from across the Netherlands will have the opportunity to showcase best practice and expertise in the field of safety and health at work. The event will feature workshops and an ‘Innovation Market’, where numerous organisations will present a wide range of innovations that make healthy and safe working easier and more feasible.
There will also be a review and celebration of national campaigning efforts, as well as an overview of the Healthy Workplaces 'Lighten the Load' campaign and activities taking place in other European countries. In keeping with the theme of innovation, a lecture will look at future trends within the field.
Finally, nominees for the Good Practices Competition will take to the stage to present their ‘pitch’ for the prize.
Moderator: Marijke Roskam, journalist and professional speaker
- Dick Spreeuwers, Owner of the Netherlands Center for Clinical Occupational Medicine
- Carl Verheijen, Director of the Movement Alliance (Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport)
- Minister Karien van Gennip, Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment mentoring workshops
- Frank Krause, Registered ergonomist / Human Factors researcher at TNO
- Lidewij Renaud, Project manager at TNO
- Esmee van Kampen, Nolost
- Wouter Fransman, Senior scientist TNO
- Jos de Lange, Senior Consultant OSH Infrastructure - TNO
- Karlijn Doppenberg, Human factors consultant at vhp human performance, movement technologist
- Kees Peereboom, Ergonomics engineer at vhp human performance