Denmark – Tackling the challenge of musculoskeletal disorders
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are a challenge for all workplaces across Europe and their prevention and reduction is crucial for ensuring safe and healthy workplaces in the future.
This event, organised by the Danish Focal point, aims to inform attendees about MSDs and, in particular, reflect on the preventive measures that can be taken to reduce them, both now and in the future. It also addresses benchmarks for future challenges, and the findings of research into the topic. There is also a focus on how to prevent MSDs in practice.
Taking place in Copenhagen and online, around 75 participants are attending including OSH experts, social partners, employers and employees.
- Katrine Nordbo Jakobsen, Chief Consultant at the Danish Working Environment Authority
- Katrine Wied Christensen, Office Manager at the Danish Working Environment Authority
- Brigitte Wulff, Senior Consultant at CG Jensen
- John Rasmussen, Professor at Aalborg University
- Maja Illum, Working Environment Consultant at the Central Jutland Region
- Niels Sørensen, Occupational Health Policy Consultant
- Susanne Wulff Svendsen, Professor at Bispebjerg Hospital
Contact person: Elsebeth JARMBAEK – firstname.lastname@example.org