Liechtenstein - Press conference launching the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign
This press conference launches the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances 2018-19 in Liechtenstein and introduces the campaign’s theme and objectives, explaining how they can be implemented at national level.
Speakers highlight the importance of effective risk assessment and management to ensure safe working environments, especially for workers dealing with dangerous substances. They look into the types of chemical agents and carcinogens found in different businesses, and present good practice examples.
- Robert Hassler, National Focal Point Manager, Amt für Volkwirtschaft
- Alois Beck, CEO, The Top Service AG
- Daniel Risch, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Economic Affairs
- Karl-Heinz Oehri, Representative, Economic Affairs department
- Lothar Lieck, European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA)