Austria - Campaign-launching seminar focusing on the management of dangerous substances in the workplace
This seminar launches the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign in Austria and aims to raise awareness about national campaign initiatives.
Speakers share guidelines on ways to create a safe and healthy environment when working with dangerous substances. They discuss how the campaign is relevant in Austria and present good practice examples of companies dealing with dangerous substances.
Speakers highlight the risks linked to exposure to carcinogens at work and introduce the Austrian Social Insurance for Occupational Risks.
- Martina Häckel-Bucher, National Focal Point Manager, Ministry of Social Affairs
- Andrea Kernmayer, Deputy Department, Ministry of Social Affairs
- Anna Ritzberger-Moser, Department Head, Ministry of Social Affairs
- Uta Remp-Wassermayr, Labour Inspection, Ministry of Social Affairs
- Lara Hagen, Moderator / Journalist, Der Standard