Webinar on preventing MSDs, ergonomics and labour protection during COVID-19
As part of the European Week for Safety and Health at Work, the Slovakian focal point is hosting a webinar on 26 October providing insights into the use of ergonomics and the prevention of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs).
Speakers present best practice examples from one of the newest automotive construction plants in Slovakia and discuss labour protection issues relating to COVID-19 measures. Participants also receive the latest information on the Healthy Workplaces ‘Lighten the Load’ campaign.
Taking place in Košice and online for members of the national OSH network, the professional public and authorised safety technicians, the event allows for participants to discuss and raise questions.
- Ladislav Kerekeš, Spokesperson for the National Focal Point
- Daniela Onofrejová, Department of Special Engineering Processes and Department of Safety and Production Quality at the Technical University of Košice
- Eva Mikulášová, Public Health Officer at the JLR Medical Center
- Jaroslav Jonáš, Senior Ergonomist at Jaguar Land Rover Slovakia
- Miroslava Mošonová, National Labour Inspectorate