Greece - Information and awareness-raising workshop for teachers of vocational schools of secondary education
This workshop aims to inform directors and teachers of EPAL (vocational schools of secondary education) about the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages campaign, and to raise awareness of the importance of health and safety in the workplace. Additionally, it provides information about Napo films and the Online interactive Risk Assessment (OiRA) tools.
Speakers share their knowledge on how to improve occupational safety and health conditions for employees in the educational sector. They discuss the cooperation between the Ministries of Labour and Education to promote professional training, aiming to develop professionals with a knowledge of OSH principles. Speakers also present OSH legislation and underline the importance of risk assessment.
The workshop concludes with a presentation of Napo films and teaching material, providing practical solutions for OSH education.
- Kafetzopoulou Olga, Direction for Professional Training, Ministry of Education, Research & Religion
- Kapoutsis Ioannis, Head of Secondary Education Studies and Programmes, Direction for Professional Training, Ministry of Education, Research & Religion
- Dr. Konstantakopoulos Ioannis, National Focal Point Manager, Directorate for Safety & Health at Work, Hellenic Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Social Solidarity
- Giorgos Gourzoulidis, Department of Health Promotion, Detrimental Factors, Safety and Ergonomy, Directorate for Safety & Health at Work, Hellenic Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Social Solidarity
- Koletzakis Nektarios, Teacher and Career Consultant, 1st Vocational School of Athens