Netherlands - Sustainable employability and job satisfaction – What works?
This conference is about the motivation and well-being of employees, leading to sustainable employability (SE) within an organisation. Speakers combine scientific knowledge and examples of good and bad practices to reflect on which actions are successful in ensuring healthy workplaces for all workers.
Speakers share their different approaches to reaching sustainable employability within a company or an organisation. The goal is to inspire and to get employers involved in motivating workers to stimulate SE.
Finally, in interactive workshops, speakers discuss how employees of all ages can deal with work-related stress.
- Gert-Jan Buitendijk, Director General, Ministery of Social Affairs and Employment
- Arko van Brakel, Entrepreneur
- Benno Schildkamp, Entrepreneur
- Els van Batum, HR director
- Ronald van Es, Financial director
- Jolanda Janssen, Entrepreneur
- Michelle van Laethem, Assistant professor
- Koen Hogenelst, Researcher
- Joep van den Eerenbeemt, Researcher
- Anouk ten Arve, Programme manager
- Babette Binkhorst, Programme manager
- Sietse Rauwerdink, Entrepreneur and designer, ‘de koerskaart’
- Jessica van Wingerden, Director of research & organisational development
Isolde Kolkhuis Tanke, Researcher and adviser