Slovakia - Review and outlook of the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages campaign
This seminar promotes the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages campaign and aims to highlight the importance of sustainable working conditions throughout working life.
Speakers reflect on the results achieved in the first year of the campaign, the activities undertaken at national level and the main actions planned for 2017. Activities where companies can actively participate are expressly highlighted.
Speakers inform attendees about risks at work, labour inspection in Slovakian companies and the necessary legal requirements. They also discuss the obligations of employers and the rights and requirements of employees. They underline the role of social partners in the field of health and safety and how they can improve the situation of employees of all ages.
To share their good practices company representatives present examples of successful measures they have taken, for example an innovative method to measure stress in the workplace to detect early signs of stress related illnesses.
- Frantisek Kosc, Director, Labour Inspectorate Banska Bystrica
- Laurencia Jančurová, National Focal Point Manager, National Labour Inspectorate
- Miroslav Benc, Labour inspector, Labour Inspecorate Banska Bystrica
- Jaroslav Niskac, National Labour Inspectorate
- Eleonora Fabianova, Regional Public Health Office Banska Bystrica
- Zuzana Michnicova, Timan s.r.o. company
- Marek Rolinec, Slovenske elektrarne a.s., Elektrarne Mochovce company
- Bohuslav Bendik, Trade Union Confederation