Portugal – Seminar: Healthy Workplaces for All Ages
Focusing on occupational health, this seminar is organised in partnership with the Polytechnic Institute of Bragança and the healthcare unit of the northeast region. It presents a research project that is being carried out in Portugal on the impact of shift work on the health and well-being employees and showcases good practices for sustainable ageing that may encourage employers to develop workplace health programmes within their organisations.
- Emília Telo, EU-OSHA National Focal Point Manager, Autoridade para as Condiçôes do Trabalho
- Mário Freitas, Occupational Health Doctor and Public Health Consultant
- Vítor Brasileiro, Occupational Health Nurse, Centro Hospitalar do Porto
- Maurício Soares, Occupational Health Doctor and Lecturer at Instituto Universitário da Maia and at Escola Superior de Tecnologias e Gestão de Felgueiras
- Nuno Bessa, Labour Inspector, Autoridade para as Condições de Trabalho