Lithuania - Ways to create safe and healthy working environments for all ages
The purpose of this event is to promote safe and healthy workplaces for all ages and to showcase ways to create a safe working environment.
Speakers present good practice examples and highlight the importance of sharing one’s own experiences with others. They also promote employee assessment as a way to improve OSH measures and underline the importance of an Occupational Safety Culture in an international context. Finally, they present the study "What Organizational Factors Affect Senior Employees?" to analyse the different aspects impacting older employees.
- Nerita Šot, National Focal Point Manager, Head of the SLI Communication Department, State Labour Inspectorate
- Jonas Gricius, Chief State Labour Inspector, State Labour Inspectorate
- Agnė Jaraitė, Head of International Relations Department, Kaunas Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
- Prof. Dr. Ilona Bučiūnienė, ISM University of Management and Economics
- Valdas Bindokaitis, Head of the workshop, Vilniaus Baldai AB
- Rūta Jasienė, Director of Personnel and Communication, UAB "SDG"
- Agnė Ambrazevičienė, Marketing Specialist, UAB Hegelmann Transporte
- Rita Balsytė, Work Safety and Environmental Engineer, Betonika UAB