Italy - National closing event of the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages campaign
This event covers the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages campaign and reflects on its results by presenting best practice examples of Italian companies and institutions.
Speakers highlight actions implemented by different organisations dealing with diverse aspects of age management. For examples, they discuss staff recruitment, knowledge transfer, training, life-long learning as well as age appropriate career development throughout the whole working life. Speakers also stress the importance of health promotion and OSH management.
They explain that the campaign in Italy successfully aimed at a holistic approach, consisting in prevention polices that address all factors that can affect health and safety at work. For older workers this means, for example, that physiological changes associated with ageing and possible chronic degenerative diseases have to be taken into account.
Finally, the event recognises successful OSH measures with the Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Awards.
- Ester Rotoli, Prevention Central Director, INAIL
- Romolo de Camillis, Director, Ministry of Labour
- Fabiola Leuzzi, Confindustria
- Cinzia Frascheri, CISL
- Giuseppina Lecce, Ministry of Health
- Ludovica Malaguti, Senior Researcher, Istituto Superiore Sanità (National Health Institute)
- Nicoletta Cornaggia, Gruppo Tecnico Interregionale SSLL
- Maria Giovannone, ANMIL