Croatia - What can kinesiology and occupational medicine do for a healthier and longer working life?
This seminar promotes the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages campaign and highlights the significant role of kinesiology and occupational medicine in healthy ageing.
Speakers discuss the role of occupational medicine in Croatia to ensure a healthy future for workers of all ages. They underline how kinesiology can contribute to a healthier and longer working life and share good practices on how to prevent or stop the progression of musculoskeletal disorders. They also demonstrate the importance of sustainable working lives with a NAPO film screening.
Finally, they share their knowledge on the prevention of health problems and demonstrate some useful and practical exercises.
- Snježana Štefok, Head of Division, Institute for Occupational Safety Improvement
- Ana Akrap, Senior Advisor, Institute for Occupational Safety Improvement
- Krešimir Kaćunko, Head of the Zagreb office, Croatian Labour Inspectorate
- Josipa Nakić, Senior Assistant, Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Zagreb
- Sandra Maršić, Health specialist, Kindergarten Lojtrica