Lithuania - Ergonomic workplaces for all ages
This conference, organised by the Lithuanian Focal Point together with the Lithuanian Ergonomics association, is dedicated to the importance of ergonomic workplaces, particularly for the ageing workforce. Scientists, doctors and experts discuss successful solutions and their adaptation to each individual workplace and users.
The conference promotes sustainable working lives and highlights how to prevent work-related injuries through ergonomics as well as creative solutions for workplaces. An overview of European practice, implemented projects and good practice of private companies explained by professionals from Lithuania and the United Kingdom conclude the event.
• Nerita Šot, National Focal Point Manger, State Labour Inspectorate
• Richard Graveling Principal Ergonomics Consultant/Head of Human Sciences, IOM Consulting Limited, UK
• Rasa Šidagytė, Hygiene Institute Occupational Health Centre
• Jūratė Tamašauskaitė, Hygiene Institute Occupational Health Centre
• Kazys Algirdas Kaminskas, President of the Lithuanian Ergonomics association (LEA)
• Simonas Žakaitis, Environmental coordinator, Member of the Lithuanian Ergonomics association (LEA)
• Inga Buzienė, Occupational safety and health specialist, Member of the Lithuanian Ergonomics association (LEA)