Occupational safety and health in the industrial sector
A long and safe working life in the industrial sector – what will it take?
Learn how to plan and manage for your employees so they may have a long career in the industry
• by providing good training to reduce illness, accidents and injuries at work
• by ensuring personal and professional development that makes employees want to stay in the job
- Robert Salomon, Senter for velferds- og arbeidslivsforskning, UiOA
- Hilde Austrheim, The Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority
- Erik Dahl-Hansen, Norsk Industri
- Nils Petter Skaugseth, the The National Institute of Occupational Health
- Geir Schefte, Norsk Hydro Primary Metal
Moderator: Sture Bye, the The National Institute of Occupational Health
Time: 25th of October at 08.00-11.00 a.m.
The seminar will be live-streamed from 8.30-10.00.