Praktické nástroje a pokyny
Age scan (Leeftijdsscan)
- Online questionnaire
Through an online questionnaire, the age scan provides human resources managers with a report on the current and future age demographics of their workforce. Measurable insights into their workforce can be gained, as well as a prediction of how the age profile of that workforce will evolve over time. This allows an organisation to consider its position and the actions it needs to take. This tool can also benchmark an organisation’s data against those of another in the same sector.
The motto of this online tool is ‘measuring is knowing’. The age scan enables human resources managers to obtain measureable insights into the current and future challenges faced in their organisation in relation to age management (i.e. current age demographics and how they are likely to evolve). The tool can also benchmark an organisation’s data against the data of other organisations in the same sector. Users need to register to use the tool, providing details of the organisation.
The tool consists of:
- a questionnaire that can be completed online, including:
- employee statistics (i.e. age, sex);
- 12 questions about ‘ageing at work’ with multiple-choice answers;
- an automatically generated and downloadable report with tables, graphs and projections;
- benchmark data in each report:
- for all types of organisation (profit, non-profit, public sector);
- for every individual question (in relation to the same type of organisation as their own).
A final report is generated that provides human resources managers with:
- an age pyramid of their current workforce (male/female);
- 5- and 10-year forecasts based on the current situation, with tables and graphs;
- a check of the current climate and policy relating to age and work within the organisation;
- all the items above benchmarked against other organisations within the sector.