Romania - Healthy Workplaces for All Ages: Overview, findings and next steps
This event gives an overview of the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages campaign, reflects on its results and looks at the next steps in managing an ageing workforce.
Speakers, such as Tim Tregenza from EU-OSHA, discuss Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) at the European level and present the current and future Healthy Workplaces campaigns. They also highlight the importance of the engagement of national and international campaign supporters, including an active collaboration with National Focal Points. Representatives from Romanian health organisations present their views on OSH regarding the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages campaign and focus on health promotion at work.
Speakers also explain success factors and barriers encountered when managing an ageing workforce. Finally, they discuss the preventive culture at national level and share their good practices on age management, aiming to ensure safe and healthy working conditions in Romania.
- Tim Tregenza, Head of Unit, EU-OSHA
- Ioana - Georgiana Nicolescu, National Focal Point Manager, National R&D Institute on Occupational Safety ’Alexandru Darabont’, INCDPM, Bucharest
- Doru Costin Darabont, Director General, National R&D Institute on Occupational Safety, ‘Alexandru Darabont’, INCDPM, Bucharest
- Anca Pricop, Head of OSH Department, Ministry of Labour and Social Justice (MMJS)
- Dantes Nicolae Bratu, Inspector, General of State, Labour Inspection
- Niculae Voinoiu, Director, OSH Direction, Labour Inspection
- Bogdan Iuliu Hossu, President, ‘Cartel Alfa’ National Trade – Union Confederation
- Carmen Bușneag, National Secretary, ICOH Romania
- Theodor Hărătău, Director, ENWHP/Romtens