Hungary – Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load kick-off conference
Work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) can affect any worker in any sector. To raise awareness of the topic and formally launch the Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load campaign in Hungary, the national focal point is holding an online conference.
Speakers provide an overview of the campaign objectives and agenda, as well as insights into MSDs by medical and ergonomic experts from both the public and private sectors.
Taking place online, attendees include representatives from the national Ministry for Innovation and Technology, public institutions and private companies. A press release outlining the campaign objectives and offering some local insights is provided to the press.
- Katalin Balogh, National Focal Point Manager
- Sándor Bodó, Secretary of State of the Ministry of Innovation and Technology
- Dr. Attila Budavölgyi, Occupational Health Specialist (Chief Physician) at the National Public Health Center
- Dr. Ferenc Kudász, Occupational Health Specialist (Chief Physician) at the National Public Health Center
- Dr. Gyula Szabó, Associate Professor, Óbuda University
- László Ördögh, Ergonomic Specialist and Technical Director of Vivelab Ergo Ltd.
- Dr. Zsuzsanna Muller, Physician and Specialist Consultant at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology