Preventing work-related MSDs across different sectors
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) can occur in workers in any sector, meaning that appropriate measures to ensure safety and health at work need to be considered across the board.
To discuss the risks of MSDs across different work sectors, the Croatian focal point is holding an online seminar on 22 October. The seminar includes presentations on MSDs in relation to work and work ability; an analysis of the workload of trade employees; measures to reduce the workload of drivers; and the importance of ergonomics.
The online seminar takes place with around 100 company representatives and medical workers.
- Dražen Opalić, Assistant Minister of Labour, Pensions, Family and Social Policy
- Davor Sumpor, FPZ
- Davor Uršulin, Occupational Safety Expert at VIZOR d.o.o., Varaždin
- Jelena Macan, Occupational and Sports Medicine Specialist at the Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Medicine, Zagreb
- Kristina Dundović, Polytechnic of Rijeka
- Luka Leško, Director of the College of Security, Zagreb
- Predrag Vidas, Xylon d.o.o
- Sandro Tokić, FPZ
- Snježana Kirin, Polytechnic of Karlovac