Occupational Health and Safety in 2020
Fifth proceedings of the annual conference.
Through lectures on important OSH topics, participants will learn about the latest developments in the field as well as what these mean for practice in the workplace. The lectures will be given by experts who have long been involved in respective areas.
There will also be representatives of the state supervisory and state administration bodies present, to introduce the OSH issues from the point of view of institutions forming the state policy in this area. In addition to high-quality speakers, we also expect many interesting guests in plenary. Participnts will have the opportunity to meet not only similarly focused colleagues, but also leading personalities of OSH in the Czech Republic.
The conference will have an accompanying programe consisting of exhibition stands of major suppliers for occupational health and safety in the foyer of the conference hall.
- upcoming new legislation for technical apppliances
- amendment to NV č. 361/2007 Sb., in 2019 and the importance of exposure limits
- OSH news in the for the upcoming period
- employing the foreigners and OSH context
- detection of addictive substances in the workplace
- aspects of administrative, legal and criminal liability for violations of the OHS regulations by employers
- handover of workplace and exchange of risk information