You are here
Czech Republic – Healthy Workplaces for All Ages in police and emergency services
This event raises awareness of the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages campaign and specifically discusses OSH topics concerning workers in the Czech Republic and Slovenia.
It presents risk assessment and control as two tools to prevent workplace risks and discusses OSH management in Slovenian police forces. Additionally, it explains the Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Awards and the national Optima project aimed at improving the health of police and rescue forces. Speakers shed light on the local development within the OSH field. They focus on the workability of employees of all ages and ways to minimise risks endangering workers’ health.
- JUDr Ladislav Máca, General Manager, ZSMV
- Ing. Miroslav Konopecký, Ministry of Interior Affairs
- Ing. Milan Kounovský, Ministry of Interior Affairs
- Daniela Kubíčková, National Focal Point Manager
- Viktor Kempa, ETUI, Belgium
- Leon Vedenik, MSc., Head of OSH project work group, Police investigator, Police Department Murska Sobota, Slovenia
- Damir Ivančić, MSc., Senior adviser, Head of Police Department Murska Sobota, Slovenia
- Mgr. Kamil Polák, Department of the specialised methodology, Service Facility of the Czech Ministry of Interior
- Mgr. Martin Doležal, Department of the specialised methodology, Service Facility of the Czech Ministry of Interior
- MUDr Vladimíra Lipšová, State Health Institute
- Robert Křepinský, Head of Permanent Committee for Legislation at Government’s Committee for OSH
- Ing. Jiří Vala, Ph.D., Faculty of Safety Engineering, VŠB, Technical University of Ostrava