Slovenia – Press conference launching the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign and its Good Practice Award competition
The press conference launches the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances 2018-19 campaign in Slovenia and calls on companies and other organisations to participate in its Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Awards competition. Speakers announce the International Day for Safety and Health at Work, taking place on 28 April. They explain the aim of the campaign, which is to raise awareness of the risks posed by dangerous substances in the workplace.
Speakers present this year’s Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Awards and highlight the benefits winners of the competition can enjoy. Additionally, they share a case study on promoting healthy workplaces which received the National Award "Good Practice in Safety and Health at Work 2016-17".
- Dr. Anja Kopač Mrak, Minister of labour, family, social affairs and equal opportunities
- Aleksandra Klinar Blaznik, PR department, Ministry of labour, family, social affairs and equal opportunities
- Lidija Korat, President of the Commission for evaluation of candidates for recognition "Good practice in the field of health and safety at work 2018-2019"
- Damir Ivančić, Director, Police department Murska Sobota
- Leon Vedenik, Project Manager, Police department Murska Sobota