Estonia – XXII Occupational Health and Safety day
The 22nd edition of the Occupational Health and Safety day conference, organised by the Estonian Labour Inspectorate, will focus on musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), with special emphasis on MSDs at work and prevention measures.
The physiological risk factors in the Estonian work environment and recommendations on how to prevent chronic and acute MSDs are in the conference agenda. A session is dedicated on musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders, and good practice examples.
Taking place in Tallin and streaming online to some 300 participants, the conference will also feature a premiere of the video ‘Manual handling of weights’ as well as an award ceremony for the winners of the ‘Good Work Environment Award’.
- Maret Maripuu, CEO of The Labour Inspectorate
- Eve Sooba, Rehabilitation doctor of the Estonian Society of Rehabilitation Physicians and East-Tallinn Central Hospital
- Gerly Truuverk, Chiropractor
- Hille Maas, Assessment Methodology Specialist at the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Silja Soon, Head of the Supervision Dept. at The Labour Inspectorate
Contact person: Kristel PLANGI - email@example.com