The Health and Safety Authority's strategy for the period 2019-2021 has been developed in the context of a fast-changing economy and workforce as well as the evolving political and social environment in Ireland and within the EU. Five strategic priorities direct our activity and help us to deliver on our vision of ''healthy, safe and productive lives and enterprises''.
1. Regulate: Increase focus on compliance through risk based inspection and enforcement.
2. Promote: Support, educate and raise awareness to prevent accidents, injuries and ill health.
3. Accredit: Grow the national accreditation service to enable and support enterprises and public services.
4. Influence: Partner and collaborate in support of healthy, safe and productive lives and enterprises.
5. How We Work: Improve the way we work through people, processes and technology.