Czech Republic – Seminar on the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign
The aim of this seminar is to discuss general and specific topics relating to matters of OSH and the management of dangerous substances. Speakers primarily focus on the prevention and management of dangerous substances. Other speakers focus on occupational diseases from a medical and legal perspective.
- Ing. Radka SOKOLOVÁ, Vice President of the Czech-Moravian Confederation of Trade Unions (ČMKOS)
- Ing. Jaroslav HLAVÍN, National Representative of FOP, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Ing. Jiří VALA, Ph.D., specialist of the Occupational Safety Research Institute
- Doc. MUDr. Jiří CHALOUPKA, CSc., University Hospital Hradec Králové, Head of the Department of Occupational Medicine
- JUDr. Martin MIKYSKA, lawyer