Key campaign objectives
Keep in mind the key objectives of your campaign.
- Raise awareness of occupational safety and health (OSH) problems, including their causes, among managers, employees and people who advise them on these issues, for example medical professionals.
- Provide practical solutions through ‘good practice models’.
- Increase workforce knowledge of relevant legislation and encourage organisations to comply with this.
- Alert people to new risks and possible solutions.
- Obtain support for changes to legislation or guidelines.
- Position your organisation as an authority on OSH and a valuable partner.
© Filip De Smet