Romania / Cyprus - Good practice exchange visit to discuss the management of dangerous substances
This meeting brings together the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign’s National Focal Points from Romania and Cyprus. The aim is to discuss practical ways of promoting the campaign and to facilitate the exchange of good practices between the 2 countries.
Speakers present the structure of their organisations and Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) policies in both Cyprus and Romania. They discuss OSH legislation and the measures they apply to effectively follow the legislation. Speakers also focus on beneficial inspection methods and highlight OiRA tools as a user-friendly and effective solution to assess risks in the workplace.
Finally, speakers highlight ways to raise awareness of OSH campaigns, such as training programmes, competitions and publications.
- Anastassios Yiannaki, Head of Department, Labour Inspection, Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance Head (DLI)
- Aristos Economides, Legal representative, DLI
- Elena Naoum, National Focal Point Manager, DLI
- E. Tsekme, DLI
- E. Tsoulofta, DLI
- K. Georgaki, DLI
- M. Kouyiali, DLI
- M. Orphanides, DLI
- O. Nicolaidou, DLI
- M. Charalambous, Managing Director, MIAC Services
- Doru Costin Darabont, Director - General, Institutul Naţional de Cercetare - Dezvoltare pentru Protecţia Muncii ''Alexandru Darabont''(INCDPM)
- Ioana – Georgiana Nicolescu, National Focal Point Manager, INCDPM
- Niculae Voinoiu, Director of the Control & OSH Direction, Ministry of Labour and Social Justice (MMFPSPV)