No Time to Lose — visual standards of respiratory prevention measures
Practical tools and guidance
- United Kingdom
The 'No Time to Lose' campaign of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) aims to make carcinogenic exposure issues more widely understood and to help businesses take action. Nine posters illustrate proper prevention measures regarding respiratory protection:
- Disposable half mask respirator — also referred to as filtering facepiece or orinasal respirator.
- Reusable half mask respirator — particle filter.
- Reusable half mask respirator — gas/vapour filter.
- Full face mask respirator — particle filter.
- Full face mask respirator — gas/vapour filter.
- Powered respirator with mask.
- Powered respirator with hood/helmet.
- Using extraction to keep dust levels down.
- Using on-tool extraction to keep dust levels down.