No Time to Lose — silica dust posters
Practical tools and guidance
- United Kingdom
The 'No Time to Lose' campaign of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) aims to make carcinogenic exposure issues more widely understood and to help businesses take action. Ten posters of the campaign focus on the prevention of silica dust exposure:
- DON’T LET THE DUST SETTLE — Silica dust can kill you.
- PENNY DROPPED? — Breathe in more than the silica dust next to the coin daily and you could get cancer or another lung disease.
- DUST TO DUST — Silica dust can kill you.
- A LITTLE BIT OF DUST CAN’T HURT ME ... — Silica dust can kill you.
- WEAR A MASK NOW. WHILE YOU HAVE A CHOICE.
- MASK FITS OK? IF IT DOESN’T IT WON’T WORK.
- CLOUD CONTROL — On-tool extraction.
- CLOUD CONTROL — Water suppression.
- CLOUD CONTROL — Local exhaust ventilation.
- DUST DOWN — Silica dust can kill you.
respirable crystalline silica