You are here
Czech Republic – 1st International Conference on Occupational Safety & Quality of Life
A session dedicated to the Healthy Workplaces for All Ages Campaign is organised on the first day of the 1st International Conference on Occupational Safety & Quality of Life that takes place on 12-13 October 2016. The aim of the conference is to present participants various aspects of OSH topics not only in the Czech Republic, but also at the European level.
The opening speech by EU-OSHA Director Christa Sedlatschek is followed by presentations from several foreign lecturers focusing on sustainable working environments in an open-plan office, technical and organisational prevention of occupational risks, and factors facilitating longer and sustainable working lives.Participants are also welcome to listen to the expert lectures dedicated to psychosocial characteristics of the workforce above the age of 50, as well as potential risks related to the ageing group of workers.
- Dr Stanislav Malý, PhD, Director, Occupational Safety Research Institute
- Christa Sedlatschek, Director, EU-OSHA
- Michaela Marksová, Minister, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Libuše Bělohlávková, Chairwoman of the Committee on health and social issues of the Government Council for OSH, Vice-President of the OSRI Council
- Frans Davidsson, Ecophon (Sweden)
- Prof Danuta Koradecka, PhD, CIOP-PIB (Poland)
- Dr Joanne Crawford, IOM (UK)
- Dr Martin Holinka, Dvectis CZ s.r.o.
- Ing Lucie Sikorová, PhD, FBI VŠB-TU Ostrava
- Daniela Kubíčková, EU-OSHA National Focal Point Manager, Occupational Safety Research Institute
- Pavla Motyčková, Ministry of Health
- Dr Petra Vávrová, ReFit Clinic Olomouc
- Ing Iveta Mlezivová, Occupational Safety Research Institute
- Dr Vladimíra Lipšová, State Health Institute