Romania - Seminar on Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign
This seminar discusses the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign and its main objectives. It aims to raise awareness of the dangers posed by hazardous substances in the workplace, helping to promote a culture of risk prevention at a national level.
Speakers present a variety of occupational safety and health (OSH) topics, with a special focus on the management of dangerous substances. They provide a preview of campaign activities in Romania and discuss how to enforce OSH legislation more efficiently, as well as how to establish better communication with monitored companies. Speakers present prevention measures to eliminate contamination caused by dangerous substances, such as chemicals, and introduce procedures for effective risk assessment. They highlight OSH e-tools as an effective and easy to use way to identify hazards and risks in the workplace and to support the implementation of preventive measures.
Finally, speakers point out the importance of following a multidisciplinary approach to this campaign, in order to provide holistic preventive solutions to the risks connected to dangerous substances in the workplace.
- Ioana - Georgiana Nicolescu, National Focal Point Manager, Institutul Naţional de Cercetare - Dezvoltare pentru Protecţia Muncii (INCDPM)
- Doru Costin Darabont, Director General, INCDPM
- Raluca Aurora Stepa, Head of the Chemical Risks Laboratory, INCDPM
- Niculae Voinoiu, Director of the Control & OSH Direction, Ministry of Labour and Social Justice (MMFPSPV)
- Anca Pricop, Head of OSH Department, Ministry of Labour and Social Justice (MMJS)
- Dantes Nicolae Bratu, Inspector - General of the State, Labour Inspectorate
- Bogdan Dragomirescu, Deputy General Inspector for Safety and Health at Work, Labour Inspectorate
- George Daniel Tanasievici, Deputy Chief Inspector, Iasi Territorial Labour Inspection (ITM Iasi)
- Gabriela Căldărescu, Labour Inspector, ITM Iasi
- Adrian Ispășoiu, President, Romanian Association for Safety and Health at Work
- Carmen Bușneag, ICOH National Secretary
- Florina Nicoleta Diaconu, Coordinator of the Department of OSH & Emergency Situations, SC IASISTING GRUP SRL
- Constantin Jelescu, Executive Director, Transferpharma
- Petrică Mureșan, Executive Director, SC Consultia SRL