Romania - Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances closing event
This campaign closing event presents an overview of the Healthy Workplaces Manage Dangerous Substances campaign. It focuses on its main messages and objectives and reflects on the outcomes of the campaign in Romania.
Speakers share good practice examples and tools which help Romanian companies and institutions manage dangerous substances. The aim is to inspire other companies to reduce risks connected to harmful exposures and establish healthy working environments.
Speakers, such as Tim Tregenza and Violaine Roggeri from EU-OSHA, highlight the importance of risk prevention at work and share insights on planning and running effective promotion campaigns to highlight the importance of occupational safety and health (OSH).
- Ioana-Georgiana Nicolescu, National Focal Point Manager, Institutul Naţional de Cercetare - Dezvoltare pentru Protecţia Muncii ''Alexandru Darabont'' - INCDPM, București
- Adrian Ispasoiu, Asociatia Romana pentru Securitate si Sanatate in Munca
- Dana Mates, National Institute of Public Health, Bucharest
- Daniel Alexa, Asociatia Romana pentru Securitate si Sanatate in Munca
- Felicia Popescu, National Institute of Public Health, Bucharest
- Niculina Petcu, Department Manager & Occupational Health Doctor, OMV Petrom
- Raluca Aurora Stepa, Head of the Chemical Risks Laboratory, National Research and Development Institute on Occupational Safety (ICDPM)Tim Tregenza, Network Manager, European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA)
- Violaine Roggeri, Communication and Prevention Unit, EU-OSHA