National reflections and approaches to musculoskeletal disorders
Our national focal points in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and the Netherlands will come together to reflect on the issue of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) prevention. The event will raise awareness, provide examples of good practice and explore varied perspectives and experiences.
Preliminary results from the Senior Labour Inspectors Committee (SLIC) campaign will also be shared.
The target audience will primarily be business leaders, human resources officers, health and safety representatives and occupational physicians.
- Marco Boly, Director, Labour Inspectorate, Focal Point Manager (LU)
- Frank Dehasque, Strategy and European Coordination Advisor, Federal Public Service Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue, Focal Point Manager (BE)
- Jos de Lange, Senior consultant, TNO, Focal Point Manager (NL)
- Lucie Mediavilla, Project Manager on MSDs, Focal Point Manager (FR)
- Yves de Groeve, Member of SLIC EMEX WG, Labour Inspector, National Coordinator of the Ergonomics Knowledge Department, Federal Public Service Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue
- Alain Piette, European Ergonomist, Federal Public Service Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue (BE)
- Anneke Sellis, Senior Policy Officer, Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment (NL)
- Dr Nicole Majery, Director, Multi-sector Occupational Health Service (STM) (LU)
- TBC (FR)