Mitigating the effects of prolonged sitting at work with active breaks
On 10 June, the Slovenian focal point hosts an online workshop to inform participants of the negative impacts of prolonged sitting, the importance of movement and exercise in the workplace and to present real-life examples from companies who have introduced active breaks.
- Mateja Ribič, State Secretary at the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities
- Prof Dr Metoda Dodič Fikfak, Head of Clinical Institute for Occupational, Traffic and Sports Medicine
- Prof Dr Maja Dolenc, Faculty of Sports of the University of Ljubljana
- Polona Štajnar, Sports Union of Slovenia
- mag. Nikolaj Petrišič, Head of OSH Department at the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities