Let’s lighten the load for all sectors
In the framework of the European Week for Safety and Health at Work 2022, the National Institute for Safety and Health at Work (INSST), EU-OSHA and the Spanish Network for Safety and Health at Work (RESST), organise a workshop dedicated to ‘lightening the load’ across different sectors.
The aim of this event is to provide information on the impact of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and to promote management of the risks involved. Different sectors of activity will be addressed, including nursing and retirement homes, and the logistics sector. Social partners will also explore the prevalence of MSDs among young people.
- Mr. Joaquín Pérez Rey, Secretary of State for Employment and Social Economy of the Ministry of Economy (MITES)
- D. Xabier Irastorza, Project Manager, Prevention and Research Unit EU-OSHA
- Olga Sebastián García, Director CNNT, INSST
- Teresa Álvarez Bayona, Training, Ergonomics and Psychosociology INSST
- Ms. Sara Muñoz Ventura, Technical Unit of Occupational Diseases IRSSL
- Mr. Jose Ignacio Olaizola, Deputy Director of Planning OSALAN
- Ms. Irene Marín Luengo, Deputy Director for the Coordination of the Inspection of the Labour Relations System of the OEITSS 15
- Mr. Jerónimo Maqueda Blasco, Director of the Department of Health Promotion and Labour Epidemiology of the INSST
- Ms. Helena Morales de Labra, Department of Employment, Diversity and Social Protection, CEOE.
- D. Mariano Sanz Lubeiro, Confederal Secretary of Occupational Health and Environmental Sustainability of CCOO
- Representative of UGT
- Representative of CEPYME
Online registration: https://forms.gle/1m1uBPts5dL9SmMA7
Onsite registration: https://forms.gle/RmVM9YrkJsjxL5ea9