Good practice workshop on managing MSDs
As part of the European Week for Safety and Health at Work, the Spanish focal point is holding an online good practice workshop on managing MSDs on 28 October.
The aim of the event is to present the experiences and best practices of five Spanish companies who are competing for the Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Awards. The five companies each explain their own projects and initiatives designed to make a sustainable contribution to preventing MSDs in the workplace.
The event takes place online with around 100 participants from public institutions, trade unions, local government, business groups, company’s (small, medium and big) along with prevention experts.
- Mr. Carlos Arranz Cordero, Director of the National Institute for Safety and Health at Work (INSST)
- Belén Pérez Aznar, National Institute for Safety and Health at Work (INSST)
- Eva N. Torres Pascau, Elaborados Julián Mairal
- Javier Ignacio Ramos Rodríguez and María Dolores Pérez Martín, Eulen
- Jorge Ortiz Malfey, Atlas Copco
- José Antonio Villalba Ruete, BSH Electrodomésticos
- Mercedes Tejedor, National Institute for Safety and Health at Work (INSST)
- Vanessa García Ventura, Acciona
- Victor Santos Quesada, Grupo Stellantis