Preventing and managing work-related MSDs in the office
On 15 November, the Greek focal point hosts a webinar for employees of the Central Services of the Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. The aim is to inform them of the goals and priorities of the Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load campaign and highlight the topic of sedentary work.
Following an introduction to the campaign, speakers present the key facts and figures on the prevalence of MSDs before focusing on the prevention and management of MSDs due to sedentary office work. They also present the findings of an internal survey and discuss working with chronic MSDs, teleworking and work-related stress in the context of MSDs.
The event takes place online and is specifically aimed at personnel from the Central Services of the Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.
- Ioannis Konstantakopoulos, Mining & Metallurgy Engineer and Manager of the National Focal Point of EU-OSHA, Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Athanasia Pappa, President of the Hellenic Society for the Fight against Rheumatism (EL.AN.A.), EULAS/EULAS PARE
- Eleni Makri, Psychologist at the Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Ilias Gazis, Chemist at the Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Panagiota Stasinopoulou, Doctor at the Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Vivi Mixafenti, Chemical Engineer and Occupational Health and Safety Consultant