Musculoskeletal disorders: Risk and Prevention at Work
This regional gathering will highlight key themes from the EU-OSHA Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load campaign, raising awareness of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and how to prevent and manage them.
Measures to help overcome MSDs occurring through incorrect body position, repetitive movements and moving heavy loads will be explored, as well as the importance of involving employees in workplace risk assessments. With certain psychosocial factors also having a strong influence on MSDs and wellbeing, a psychologist will present the importance of a more holistic approach to assessing and alleviating occupational safety and health risks.
Moderator: Eng. Alexander Zagorov, Confederate Secretary, CL “Podkrepa”
- Kiril Binev, Chief Expert in CL “Podkrepa”
- Eng. Alexander Zagorov, Confederate Secretary, CL “Podkrepa”
- Lydia Hristova, Manager of STM "STM-LTM" Ltd.
- Stoyko Atanasov - expert CL “Podkrepa”
- Juliana Ilieva, psychologist
- Penka Mitreva - Еxecutive Аgency "General Labour Inspectorate"
Confederation of Labor "Podkrepa"
Golden Sands ResortVarnaBulgaria