Greece – Launch event for the Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load campaign
The official campaign launch introduces the campaign to the national occupational safety and health (OSH) partners, members of the national OSH Information Network and other interested parties.
The Greek focal point is hosting the event, which features presentations on:
- facts and figures on work-related MSDs in Europe;
- understanding MSDs risks and their impact on health;
- ergonomic risk factors and the prevention of work-related MSDs;
- investigating the interaction between work-related MSDs and work-related stress;
- professional life and the problems of people with rheumatic diseases;
- and the use of exoskeletons for preventing work-related MSDs.
Taking place online, some 150-200 OSH partners and specialists, health and safety advisors, OSH service providers and other stakeholders are expected to participate.
- Ioannis Konstantakopoulos, Manager of the National Focal Point of EU-OSHA, Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Athanasia Pappa, President of the Hellenic Society for the Fight against Rheumatism
- Eleni Zigkiri, Physiotherapist at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Georgios Gourzoulidis, Medical Physicist at the Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Ilias Gazis, Chemist at the Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Panagiota Stasinopoulou, Doctor at the Hellenic Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Panagiotis Tasklis, University of Thessaly