You are here
Romania - Social partners’ solutions to the challenges of an ageing workforce regarding new and emerging risks
This seminar looks at how social partners contribute to finding practical solutions to OSH challenges and the ageing workforce in Romania, based on the findings of the European Survey of Enterprises on New and Emerging Risks 2 (ESENER -2).
Speakers discuss how vulnerable groups can be protected, for example through improving the legal provisions for older workers. Companies should implement prevention measures adapted to the needs of an ageing workforce. Speakers also highlight the ESENER-2 findings for Romania that form the basis for an open debate on the social partners’ approaches and contributions to the improvement of working conditions. An overview of the National OSH Strategy 2017-2020 gives an outlook on the upcoming approaches to OSH and the ageing workforce.
Finally, speakers present the European Pillar for Social Rights, which offers key principles to be considered for any future OSH strategy.
- Ioana-Georgiana Nicolescu, National Focal Point Manager, INCDPM “Alexandru Darabont”
- Doru Costin Darabont, Director General, INCDPM “Alexandru Darabont”
- Bogdan Iuliu Hossu, President, Cartel Alfa( National Trade Union Confederation)
- Radu Godeanu, President, UGIR Employer Organisation
- Anca Pricop, Head of OSH Department, Ministry of Labour and Social Justice
- Dantes Nicolae Bratu, Inspector General of State, Labour Inspection
- Niculae Voinoiu, Director, OSH Direction, Labour Inspection
- Doina Giurgiu, President, Transilvanian Society of Occupational Medicine