You are here
Italy - “Healthy Workplaces for All Ages” campaign partner event
EWHN, official partner of the EU Campaign “Healthy Workplaces for All Ages 2016-2017”, will celebrate a closing event for the campaign in Bergamo (Italy) with an international seminar on the topic organized jointly with Assoprev and Fortimed.
The event will precede the EWHN Steering Group semi-annual meeting set just in Bergamo for 21 October.
- Graziano Frigeri, President of Assoprev, Secretary of EWHN
- Thora Brendstrup, Occupational Doctor, President of EWHN
- Lucia Isolani, Director of Public Occupational Health Service, Macerata (Italy)
- Michael Gümbel, PAG – Perspektive Arbeit & Gesundheit, Hamburg
- Gerhard Elsigan, PPM, Linz
- Ian Draper, Workstress Network, Manchester
The languages of the seminar will be English and Italian, with simultaneous translation.
Grand Hotel del Parco, Via Galeno 8, Bergamo
Tel: +39 035/591710
fax: +39 035/591600
GPS: Lat:45.64305, Lon:9.65661