Professional induction training for a sustainable and safe working life
The Finnish FOP together with Local Government and County Employers KT is organising this webinar on the topic of professional induction as part of the Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load campaign. The webinar will take place on 1 June 2022, from 9.00 to 12.00.
Working life is in the midst of constant change, as is our daily life. Therefore, induction should not be provided only when starting a new job, but throughout a career. The professional orientation must also take into account that new generations entering the workplace may have different attitudes towards work and life than older age groups. What unites us all, however, is that in the face of the new we feel tension and uncertainty that can be removed with good professional orientation.
During the three-hour webinar participants will
- learn about the best practices of induction, especially from the point of view of engagement,
- hear what research data reveals about the needs of young people for orientation,
- get advice how to create a psychologically safe work environment,
- get to know the best induction practices through interesting case studies.
The webinar is especially suitable for those working in HR, occupational safety, management and development positions in various organisations.
Moderator: Eeva Pesonen, journalist/communication consultant
- Anna Kukka, Chief negotiator, Local Government and County Employers KT
- Taina Pääkkönen, Senior Specialist, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Mikko Nykänen, Specialist researcher, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Petri Pakkanen, Specialist, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Tarja Kuvaja, ward nurse and Jessica Sotkasiira, nurse, Kustaankartano Senior Center
- Kirsi Yli-Kaitala, Specialist, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Susanna Snellman, Special Designer, City of Helsinki
- Moona Leinonen, student
- Anna-Mari Jaanu, Program Manager, Local Government and County Employers KT