Lightening the load through brain-friendly working
Brain load and constant interruptions impacting your ability to work effectively? Human attentiveness and memory have limitations, and it is important to take this into account to support both the flow of work and workers’ wellbeing.
Expert speakers, including from our Finnish national focal point, present tips and research regarding cognitive ergonomics to lighten workloads. The seminar concludes with an introduction to the upcoming Healthy Workplaces campaign "Safe and healthy work in the digital age", which will start in 2023.
The event is particularly suitable for those working in HR, occupational safety, management, and development positions in various organisations.
Moderator: Eeva Pesonen, Journalist
- Kirsi Ahola, Director, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Virpi Kalakoski, Research manager, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Katja Juntunen, Savo vocational college
- Oili Ojala, Occupational well-being manager, North Ostrobothnia Hospital District
- Alina Brunila, HR expert, Fingrid Oyj
- Teppo Valtonen, Product manager, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Taina Pääkkönen, Senior specialist, Occupational Health Institute