Making the most of ergonomics and relieving the physiological stress from teleworking
The Czech focal point hosts a seminar on 7 October to discuss a number of occupational safety and health (OSH) topics related to the Healthy Workplaces ‘Lighten the Load’ campaign.
After kicking off with an introduction to the campaign, presenters discuss how to adapt workplaces using ergonomics; how to stay healthy while working from home; new forms of education and training in health and safety; and the latest updates on legislation in the field.
The event takes place at the Hotel Šumava with around 100 participants including representatives from the Czech focal point, the Occupational Safety Research Institute (VÚBP) and the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic.
- Jaroslav Hlavín, National Representative of FOP, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Anna Cidlinová, Occupational Safety Research Institute
- Jiří Stupka, The National Institute of Public Health
- Jiří Tilhon, Occupational Safety Research Institute (VÚBP), Prague
- Karolína Mrázová, The National Institute of Public Health, Center for Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Medicine
- Marek Bárdy, XR institute s.r.o
- Robert Křepinsky, Chairman of the Standing Committee on Legislation at the Government Council of OSHA
- Simona Halásová, The National Institute of Public Health
- Vladimíra Lipšová, Specialist Consultant at the National Institute for Public Health